Open Source – Service Cloud Migration Tool
If you are on the Salesforce platform, you might be knowing that Desk.com is going to reinstate with Salesforce Service Cloud Lightning. This reinstitution will let the migration process done quickly, which in turn, transfer all your data from the Desk to the Cloud platform. If you need to transfer a large set of data to the cloud, implementing it manually would take a lot of time.
But, migrating from Desk to Salesforce Service Cloud will make things a lot easier. Whether it is Users, Groups, Accounts, Custom Fields, Contacts, Articles, Cases, or Label, migrate it all in a few clicks.
Highlights for Desk to Salesforce Cloud Migration:
- Using our tool, set-up with a few essential settings such as email-2-case, Support Business Hours, and Whitelist IPs.
- After the set-up, the AppExchange tool will let help in migrating the metadata such as labels, custom fields, groups, and more
- Our tool will help pull all your Desk.com data, inclusive of contacts, support articles, attachments, cases, and migrate it to the service cloud.
What you can migrate to Salesforce Service Cloud?Help Desk object
- – Tickets
- – Contact
- – Companies
- – Agents
- – Blog/Articles
- – Categories
- – Folders
- – Secure and Reliable
- – Easy to Quick set up and use
- – Friendly user interface
- – Highly customizable
- – Full & Precise
At Solvios Technology, our Salesforce Developers would be happy to assist you in a Salesforce Custom Migration as per your requirements. We assure you of the safety of your data with our best practices.