Salesforce Lightning Migration – Here’s What You Need to Know?
To improve the Salesforce experience and address users’ issues, Salesforce asked users for input on the client relationship management system. Numerous users concurred on a certain something: They needed a superior and more modern user experience.
Rather than tweaking a couple of things to a great extent, the organization patched up Salesforce. The change is comparable to redesigning from a PC running Windows XP to one that runs Windows 10. Salesforce Lightning Experience contains a totally updated interface, user experience, and platform.
What Are the Conventional Things You Can Migrate to Salesforce Lightning?
At the point when an organization relocates from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience, it holds the entirety of its information and viable usefulness. Clients ought to anticipate that the transfer should be basically the same as redesigning from a more established working system to another one. All the basic information will in any case be there and they acquire new incredible highlights.
They support the vast majority of the highlights accessible in Salesforce Classic in Lightning. In any case, a few highlights don’t show up in Lightning Experience yet.
Organizations can discover which of their key carried out highlights and customizations are prepared for the Lightning Experience. To do this, run the Lightning Experience Readiness Check in Salesforce.
Will We Just Use Migration Assistant to Migrate from Classic to Lightning?
Migration assistant is an element that will assist clients with moving from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning Experience. It gives you assets that will assist you with getting the hang of lighting experience to choose if it is ideal for your association. After the association chooses to move, the associate aides them through the means to set it up and turn on key highlights.
As the initial phase in Migration Assistant, users will run the Lightning Readiness Check Report to recognize concerns or issues. Assuming there are no issues, the association can utilize Migration Assistant. Another choice is to Hire Salesforce Developer who can assist the association with migrating Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience. A Salesforce Admin Consultant will realize how to deal with missing customizations and unsupported highlights.
What Else Should We Reconsider Before Migrating to Lightning Experience?
Prior to moving to Lightning Experience, analyze these four significant elements.
- Confirm all the norm out-of-confine highlights utilized the application and product advancement are accessible in Lightning Experience.
- Check whether the installed packages have Lightning-prepared certificates. In the event that the application doesn’t have accreditation, a portion of its highlights may not be accessible or fill in true to form.
- Ensure all significant usefulness functions as planned without breaking while at the same time doing the preview.
- Supplant all hardcoded URLs with current Salesforce occasion URLs. The example URL will change in Lightning Experience in view of domain creation.
Step by step instructions to Get Ready to Migrate to Lightning Experience
Here are three stages to take to assist you with getting ready for migration:
- Evaluate: Run Lightning Experience Readiness Check to get a PDF Readiness Report by email. It will propose proposals on the most proficient method to set up the association for relocating to the Lightning Experience.
- Compare: Review the correlation agenda of Classic and Lightning highlights to perceive what it means for your association’s Salesforce execution.
- Preview: Test-drive Lightning Experience prior to moving the whole association to perceive what it will resemble for the association after execution.
Between the Readiness Report and the pilot team doing the review, you’ll acquire knowledge on what’s working and what’s not working. Make a rundown of all that requires changing and add a segment to report the situation to everyone. Focus on the rundown to decide simple things and the ones that require additional time and assets.
Subsequent to making a couple of adjustments, run the Readiness Check once more. You’ll probably run it on numerous occasions as you continuously move to the Lightning Experience. Additionally, Salesforce ceaselessly refreshes the availability check. For any further queries, Hire Salesforce Developer from Solvios Technology, LLC, USA. The team can guide you with the end-to-end process. Talk to our Salesforce Expert today.